WCISA® · Wire and Cable Industry Suppliers Association® - is a nonprofit corporate membership association with over 100 North American suppliers of machinery, materials and accessories used for making all types of wire and cable. Members are based in or have an established subsidiary in North America. WCISA’s mission is to promote its member's products and services by providing its members with representation, networking/social opportunities and services at wire and cable trade events and conferences. WCISA is active in wire and cable trade events and conferences throughout the world, in varying capacities, including as an exhibitor, supporter, sponsor and outing organizer. WCISA also awards to scholarships to employees and dependents of member companies as well as partner associations.
Upcoming WCISA events in 2020 include the following:
- Argus Advanced Cable North America 2020, Atlanta, GA, USA, http://brochures.argusmedia.com/argus-advanced-wire-and-cable-north-america/cover/
- WCISA’s Night Out in Germany, March 29, 2020, https://duesseldorf.brauhaus-joh-albrecht.de/
- March 30, 2020 – April 3, 2020, wire 2020, Düsseldorf, Germany, www.wire-tradefair.com • www.mdna.com
- June 2 – 4, 2020, WAI Operations Summit & Wire Expo 2020, Uncasville, CT, USA, www.wireexpo20.com
- June 8 – 10, 2020, CRU Wire & Cable Conference 2020, London, England, https://events.crugroup.com/wireandcable/home
- September 23 – 26, 2020, wire China 2020, Shanghai, China, www.wirechina.net • www.mdna.com
- October 11 – 14, 2020, IWCS 2020, Providence, RI, USA, www.iwcs.org
- November 23 – 25, 2020, wire India, Mumbai, India, www.wire-india.com • www.mdna.com
WCISA works with leading industry associations and organizations including the following:
What’s New @ WCISA: January 2020
Click here for information on becoming a WCISA Member Company.
Click here for information on WCISA Member Benefits.
View the WCISA 2019 Directory Online
Download PDF version (3.7Mb)